Thank you for choosing California Coastal Nutrition or Sarah Smith for your nutrition coaching. I am committed to providing you with quality services. Below I have detailed California Coastal Nutrition or Sarah Smith payment policy for all clients.
- The service you are being provided today requires a complete payment prior to services rendered in order to hold your appointment date/time.
- All payments are due 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, California Coastal Nutrition or Sarah Smith requires at least 24 hours notice. You may change your own appointment at Acuity Scheduling or by emailing me at email@example.com
- No show policy. If you inadvertently miss your appointment or don’t reschedule within 24 hours, you have 1 no show/late cancellation forgiveness. You may reschedule your appointment for a later date/time for an additional $50.00 fee.
- All services provided are thoughtful and individualized to each unique client. Because of this, we do not oﬀer a refund for services rendered.
- Late appointments. If you are less than 10 minutes late, the appointment will occur (minus the late arrival time). Any late arrival greater than 10 minutes is considered a no show (please see #4). California Coastal Nutrition or Sarah Smith is committed to providing each of our clients with the best service, so that they may achieve the most optimal outcomes. Fees charged are a reﬂection of the individualized and thoughtful care that each client will receive when working with California Coastal Nutrition or Sarah Smith.
- Insurance is currently not accepted. A superbill will be provided upon request. Unfortunately, at this time, California Coastal Nutrition or Sarah Smith does not accept Medicare patients, but can refer you to a practitioner that does upon request.
- All services and sessions must be used within one year of purchase date. Unused services and sessions expire after one year from purchase date.
Thank you for taking the time to read our payment policy. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Please check the box that you have read and understand the payment policy and agree to abide by these payment policies and guidelines.